Happy Mother’s day SMS – The celebration of Mother’s day is here again. Happy Mother’s Day to everyone. Now you know how important Mother’s day is and you will see a lot of people all over the world try to get Happy Mother’s day SMS online to celebrate their mothers. Whether you are on the look out for great happy mother’s day SMS, beautiful happy mother’s day SMS, amazing happy mother’s day SMS or happy mother’s day messages of prayers. we’ve got you covered.
This shows how amazing mothers are, isn’t it? Now is the time where people celebrate their mothers with a Happy mother’s day sms, mother’s day messages, happy mother’s day text,mother’s day quotes, mother’s day greetings, mother’s day wishes, mother text / mother sms along with mothers day flower / gifts / gift baskets / cards that’s not all, some love to pick & include mothers day poems, quotes for mothers day,mum sms, mom sms messages and happy mothers day sms / text greetings messages, mother love sms, happy mother’s day wishes messages, mother’s day mobile messages, mothers day text messages for friends, mothers day messages in english, heartfelt mother’s day message, happy mothers day quotes from daughter, happy mother’s day prayer sms.
Let’s wish all our mothers a happy Mother’s day, shall we?
Is Today a Mother’s Day?
Mother’s day will be celebrated on the 11th of March 2018 and if the day you find yourself on here happens to be that date, then you are on the day when all mothers everywhere in the world will be celebrated.
Happy Mother’s day to YOU!
Why Mother’s Day is celebrated?
Mothers and motherhood’s celebration has been traced back to the ancient times of the Greek and Romans. They held their festival to honour the goddesses Rhea and Cybele.
However, Mother’s day became more popular through what the Christians call “Mothering Sunday”
Why does England have a different Mother’s Day?
In Nigeria, Mothers day is celebrated on the fourth Sunday of Lent and just three weeks before Easter. This is made popular by people who would visit the church of their mothers in order to honour them. The Mother’s day or Mothering Sunday as it is now popularly called has become a day where presents are given to Mothers all over the world.
I don’t think England has a different Mother’s day celebration from anywhere else in the world, Mothers day, Mothering Sunday are all celebrated on the same day and in the same way.
Mother’s Day today in America?
Mother’s day is however celebrated in May in the United States of America. Also known as Mom’s day, the day is celebrated on the Second Sunday of May every year
The Mom’s day in the US put so much emphasis on women, and the bond that they share with their children. The Mom’s Day in the US also attempt to celebrate the impact and contributions of women in the society, looking critically on how they have been able to raise children in the communities and in the country as a whole.
When is Mother’s day?
Mother’s day is March 11 in this year of 2018. Being a mother is not an easy task. It takes a brave and strong soul to be a very good mother.
Motherhood involves selflessness and sacrifices for one’s children, it involves love, compassion and perseverance. Mother’s ate truly worth celebrating. In fact, it is noticeable that there is a mass favoritism for Mother’s day over Father’s day. Mother’s play huge roles in the society bringing up society’s adults right from their infancy. Mothers also usually make sure they have good values imbibed in themselves so they can pass on the right things, the right attitudes to their kids.
When the babies are conceived into the world, mothers most usually take the brunt of the work in raising the baby. They have sleepless nights all just trying to put the baby to sleep. They also tie the baby with wrappers around their backs just so they can get on with other tasks they have to do. In this modern day world, most women are independent so they usually have jobs or businesses they run by themselves but most times, they don’t let this affect the amount of attention they give to their kids. Nowadays, the career woman is also a good mother able to juggle all of the roles she has with also working to make ends meet.
Sometimes, mothers have to bear a whole lot from their husbands who might be abusive. The mothers will usually say, “I am still in this marriage for the sake of my kids. I don’t want them to know what Divorce means”. So, in spite of the challenges these mothers may face, they are still willing to go the extra mile for their kids.
This is beyond compassionate! Mothers even deserve a public holiday to be added to their prestige. Seriously, they do! They deserve it so much! Cheers to all the good and fantastic mums out there! We are raising our glasses to you, you people rock!!
So, back to the mother’s day SMS right? Below we compiled some beautiful and powerful Happy Mother’s day messages for you to send to your momma! This is to ensure you show her all the love and appreciation for all that she gas done for you! Pick as many as you want and then send to your lovely mummy! Let’s go!
Beautiful Happy Mother’s day SMS
1. Personally, I still think a mother’s love is the greatest of all. Happy mother’s day Mum! Remember, we your children cherish you always.
2. Happy Mother’s day Mother! This message is to say “Thank you” for all the sacrifices you’ve made for me. You are forever loved, mom. Always know that.
3. Having a mother is one of the best gifts one can ever have. A mother is an angel in human form that God has given every single person on earth. Losing such an Angel would be a great tragedy. Therefore, I pray for long life and good health for you mum. Happy mother’s day! Today is the day to celebrate you. Happy Momma’s day.
4. You nurtured me from a baby to then grow into a lady. How devoted of you Mum! Happy mother’s day to you. Remember that as you are the mother of I and my siblings, you will always be appreciated. Motherhood is Gold!
5. Happy mother’s day! Happy mommy’s day! Mummy, you know today is mother’s day right? I just wanted to say a quick shout out to you! Take this hug from your child. And this one too! It’s your day! Own it! I love you!
6. Mother, the love I have for you is so enormous that it can’t be quantified. You Are everything to me, you mean the whole universe to me. Happy mother’s day, Momma! We all love you dearly.
7. I wish to celebrate you today Mum. Today is an internationally acclaimed day to celebrate a rare type of human like you. To celebrate mothers! Mummies are the best gifts the world could ever possess. Ever! Happy mother’s day Mummy.
8. Happy mother’s day to you Mum. I so much love, adore, cherish and respect you. Hats off for you mum. I still wonder how you managed to put up with my naughtiness and stubbornness as a kid. I still wonder.. But, I guess that’s just one of the many reasons why you’re amazing. You are indeed worth celebrating. Happy mother’s day!
9. Happy mother’s day Mum. It’s always a wonderful feeling to know that I am loved so completely by my mother. Thank you so much for loving me. In spite of all of my flaws and shortcomings…
10. Iya mi, Olutoju mi. Happy mother’s day to you! If I bought you all of the fancy things in the world, it won’t be enough to say my profound thanks to you. Thank you for being the best mom in the world! You are so adored.
11. Happy mother’s day to you mother! Keep soaring and climbing higher! I have nothing but prayers for you Mum. You will definitely reap all of the fruits of your hard labour on all of your kids.
12. Mother’s day is a special day dedicated to all lovely mothers in the world to celebrate their awesomeness, perseverance, steadfastness, patience, hard work over their families. Happy mother’s day to you mum. You are indeed awesome! If there was an award for the best mum in the world, it will definitely be given to you, no jokes!
13. My mother. May the good Lord continue to protect you. This is my prayer for you today. Happy mother’s day! May the good Lord’s protective umbrella never leave you or stop sheltering you. Happy Mama’s day once again.
14. Mama, I am thinking about how much mothers go through to conceive a child, I know it’s not easy. I know and I’ve heard tales of how painful childbirth can be. All I want to say is, “Thank you so much Mama! For going through all these for me! This is the ultimate sacrifice. Happy mother’s day, Mummy. Know that you are fully respected, for I am in awe of you.”
15. Happy mother’s day to you, my mother. I promise to always take care of you. You have a special place in my heart. I love you. So heartily.
16. Dear mother, today is your day! Happy mother’s day to you! You are highly esteemed and loved by my siblings and I and even Dad. We all love you and celebrate you today!
17. Happy mother’s day to you! Love you! So, so much mother! You are the best! The best of the best!
18. It’s your day mother. Thank you for being my nurturer from when I was an infant till now. I really do appreciate all of your efforts on me and my siblings. You’ve been amazing! On the behalf of my siblings and I, we say, “Happy Mother’s day to you”. Have fun today and always mum.
19. This is to my carer, my mother, my nurturer, my place to run in times of trouble. This is to you, mother. I love you so much mum! Happy mother’s day. You are dear, very dear to my being.
20. Hello Momma! I know I mean a lot to you but I want to tell you today that I value you even more! And I mean it. You are worth more than Gold, silver, diamonds and all. You are basically priceless.