21. Salvation was bought with the nail-pierced hands of Christ, His love to shed his blood for mankind, by forgiveness and sacrifice. Do not let this all be in vain. Happy Good Friday.
22. Jesus didn’t (not that he couldn’t) escape from death; he conquered it and opened the way to heaven for all who will dare to believe. This is a true act of love. May His sacrifice never be in vain. Happy Good Friday.
23. The way of the cross, which is made known to us, is the way of suffering and pain. Christians are called to die, not kill, to live and believe in the death and resurrection of Christ.
24. In order to show the world how they are loved by Christ. Because of the cross, we move from defeat to victory! Because of the cross and the tomb, Because he has overcome by His words, you have a hope in Christ!
25. May the Lord be with you at this moment, give you the strength that is needed for life struggles on the occasion of this Day. Happy Good Friday.
26. On this Good Friday, may we never forget the true meaning of Easter. As, when he was on the cross, I was on His mind.
27. If Christ is God, He cannot sin, and if suffering was a sin in and by itself, He could not have suffered and died for us. However, He had took the most horrific death to redeem and save us, He showed us in fact that suffering and pain have great power.
28. It’s Good Friday. We call it ‘Good’ because 2000 years ago the events of today prove that we matter to God. He called us sons by giving us His OWN son. To be crucified for our sins.
29. A man who was completely innocent, offered himself as a sacrifice for the good of others, including his enemies, and became the ransom of the world. It was a perfect act.
30. The wonder of our Savior’s crucifixion.We can actually say that on the first Good Friday afternoon, that great act, by which light conquered darkness and goodness conquered sin was completed.
31. God is light, and in Him there is no darkness at all. God is love; HE gave us His only child. Hallelujah! It is the Good Friday today. God bless you
32. If you believe that on this auspicious day Christ was nailed to the cross, and that the gift of God to man was slain for our sins. Let your heavy heart be then light has there is the hope in His resurrection.
33. On the Hill of Calvary there is a blood shed and this blood will work wonder for us all. Happy Good Friday.
34. Christ did not die on the cross today for us to be sad, but He did for us to have a great believe in His resurrection which will be a source of great hope for us all. Hallelujah!
35. The old rugged cross is seen today to be a great source of anguish as Christ our Lord hung on it thousands of years ago. But without His death, our faith is meaningless. HE died so that we all may live. Glory to the Lamb of God.
36. He was the light of the earth, the Lamb of God, the Perfect One, but he shed all of His glory to come down and live as man and to die as a sinful man. All these was to save you and I. let us celebrate His death today with deep meditation on His gift for mankind.
37. His stripes healed us. His blood bought and redeemed us. We are no longer slaves to sin, but heirs with Christ Himself. All glory to the Lamb of God who saves us with His mercy.
38. Today we understand what the will of God is. We see His great sacrifice for us to be free. He hung His only son to save other SONS. All glory to Him today and always.
39. In every work He did, Christ did with all His heart and HE prospered. Even in His death on the cross, He disgraced sin, bondage, suffering and death.
40. His death today makes it easy for us to walk in the newness of life. The Fatherly love which made Him bestow His only Child unto us must not be in vain. We are complete in Christ Jesus.
41. The death of Jesus made us fellowship truly with the Father, without this sacrifice we would still be sinners. Christ is our hope of glory. Praises to the name of our GOD
42. Be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. He died but He lives forever.
43. The wonderful power that brought Christ to Calvary did not leave Him there. It is still till today healing our diseases and covering our weakness. Glory to the Most High
44. He came out of His way, set down to dwell among men and His great love and compassion made Him die for humanity. All glory to Him alone.
45. The amazing grace was shown patiently by the death on the cross. He has always been waiting for us to come to repentance. This season let us reflect on His sacrifice once and for all.
46. If Christ had not died, we might not be alive today to enjoy the greatness of God. Let’s turn back to him and accept this genuine love.
47. He was God’s only son in heaven, God personified on earth yet he was not ashamed to suffer a humiliating death so that our salvation might be made complete in Him. He was and still is the light of our lives. Thank you Jesus for Good Friday.
48. The piercings on His hands was for us to be made whole of all infirmities. His anguish on the cross was for us to find life in abundance. We have nothing to live for except this divine love. Thank You Jesus for dying for us today, and for being alive forever.
49. The old rugged cross is seen as an emblem of suffering and shame. But we love it has the dearest and best son of God, left His glory above, was slain to redeem us all from being lost sinners. Thank you Jesus for the sacrifice which made us joint heirs with you.
50. Jesus suffered and died on the cross, to pardon and sanctify you and I of all our misgivings. He lives so that we might be dead to sin. Let us rejoice and see today’s hope as a great gift from our All-loving God.
51. ‘The pain you go through today dear Lord Jesus, let it be as a reminder for us to get in one heart with you and the Father.’ This should be our heartfelt prayer today. It’s the Good Friday.