Good Friday SMS – Good Friday is the Friday that precedes Easter Sunday, which is a major celebration for Christians all over the world as it depicts the day the Lord Jesus Christ was crucified on the cross.
Good Friday is a religious holiday which is widely observed by all the Christian community to remember and celebrate the crucifixion of Jesus and His death.Known also as Holy Friday, Great Friday, some people in actual fact call it the Black Friday, this special and sacred day is marked during the Holy Week, the Friday, preceding Easter Sunday.
The festival, most of the time, coincides with one of the Jewish festivals, which is the Passover. It includes a time of fasting, penance and mourning, the church conducts various liturgical services that might begin at noon some times and continue for the next three to four hours. Keeping the pulpit and altar bare in most Christian churches, the entire ceremony pictures a serious and plain appearance.
This day is very important in the Christian calendar. People usually pass text messages and good Friday SMS to one another on the festival of Good Friday in remembrance of Christ sacrifice for the humankind. There are so many ways to pass your messages of goodwill across to your loved ones on this special day.
Good Friday SMS to share
This Good Friday SMS is best shared with family, friends, loved ones and colleagues. Check them out.
1. I pray that the glory of our Savior give you strength and His grace shine on you on this Good Friday and always!
2. Good Friday. Way of the Cross. Fasting and abstinence. Examine consciousness. Have a day very blessed.
3. On This Holy Day, I wish that the Great Light of Christ guide and shine on your Path. May His sufficient love Grace Your Heart, His Great sacrifice strengthen your Soul!
4. I am the witness to his fearless death. I am a partaker of his last promise forgiveness. I am the CROSS. Blessings on Good Friday.
5. All the pain and shame He bore, in silence because He held us dear to him and the father. May He receive our regards and hear our prayers. Let us celebrate, its the Good Friday!
6. He showed unto us the way he has long been gone, and yet in our hearts today, His name shines on. wish you a Holy Friday!
7. The Friday before Easter is the most solemn day for Christians – it is the day Jesus Christ died on the cross. Good Friday to all of you.
8. The cross was two pieces of wood; and a helpless, un-resisting but unrelenting Jesus was nailed to it; yet it was mightier than the whole world and triumphed and will ever triumph over it. Good Friday, the day our Lord has made.
9. I know Jesus is with you, but I’ll also be there for you, whenever you need me. Have a blessed Good Friday!
10. For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son to be crucified & perished for the sins of the world and saved humanity. May God bless us all on this Good Friday!
11. A perfect God demands a perfect justice. He cannot let us get away with sin. We use God’s gift of our free will to trespass so heaven’s gates were closed; we couldn’t get in. but now the Lamb of God has been crucified so that we can gain our free access to His presence.
12. Holy Friday is the time to remember the sacrifices of the Lord who was crucified and perished for the sins of humanity to save this world. Warm wishes on Easter Good Friday to you.
13. Let us honor his sacrifices by loving all and fulfilling our duties with honesty. Let us appreciate His sacrifice for us and His showers of blessings and love on us. Wishing you and your family Happy Holy Friday.
14. Let’s pray and celebrate this Easter together. Rejoice and be happy, for the promise of Christ has been fulfilled. Happy Easter to one and all.
15. We might want to say that on the first Good Friday afternoon, that great day when the great act by which light conquered darkness and goodness conquered sin. That day was the most significant of the wonder of our Saviour’s crucifixion.
16. The odd weight and habit of debt and sicknesses is buried in the earth today. Rejoice and be glad in the awareness of the glorification of Christ. Happy Good Friday.
17. God proved His love on the Cross. When Christ bled, and died, it was God speaking out a great message to the world the simple words, ‘I love you’.
18. ‘Do not let your hearts be troubled, trust in God and in me too’ That was the message of Christ thousands of years ago, and still to us today. You are not alone. Happy Good Friday!
19. God never ends anything on a negative, even the death of Christ inclusive. He died today but will surely rise in 3 days. Glory, Halleluyah!!! Happy Good Friday.
20. The resurrection of Christ is the beginning of God’s project not to snatch people from this earth, but to really colonize earth with the life of heaven in itself. As that is what the Lord’s prayer entails.